Thursday, January 29, 2009

Factoids #21-40

21. I love getting postcards.

22. Although I seem to have permanent red highlights, I’ve never colored/highlighted my hair.

23. I was painfully shy as a kid but was forced to come out of my shell every time my family was transferred.

24. I can wiggle my nostrils, but can’t wiggle my ears, or flip/curl my tongue.

25. I can make the thumbs-up sign with my toes.

26. I’ve wanted a tattoo of a cherry for years but haven’t gotten one because I can’t decide where to put it.

27. My hands don’t sweat. Ever.

28. I started wearing glasses in 2nd grade, was made to wear bifocals in 4th grade, and finally got Lasik in 2000.

29. I hate being picked up (literally). There was a time when complete strangers were picking me up and swinging me around like ragdoll. This was around the same time I was going out to bars a lot. Damn drunks.

30. I don’t like country/western movies or music.

31. I think Post-its are one of the greatest inventions.

32. My sister and I call each other “Stella.” It’s just something we do.

33. I snore, talk, and move around a lot in my sleep.

34. Flying makes me hungrier than usual and sleepy. I usually fall asleep before the plane takes off.

35. Pina coladas make my throat burn.

36. When I eat a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, I eat as much of the chocolate first then eat the peanut butter in the center.

37. When I eat a Twix, I eat the top layer (chocolate and caramel) first and save the bottom half with the cookie for last.

38. I eat Kit Kat bars from the top down by their layers.

39. Eating fresh spinach makes my teeth squeaky.

40. My favorite potato chips are Grandma Utz’s; they’re fried in lard.

No comments: