Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Past and Present

After yesterday's 22-miler I told my running pal Mandy that I was going to take today off from running and go to the gym instead. Well, it's cold and raining AGAIN so I've decided to skip the gym and enjoy some Sunday morning laziness.

I have managed to accomplish one thing while slummin' in my jammies. A few days ago, my friend Bubba asked me about a picture that was taken of us years ago at Halloween so I spent some time digging it up from our backup files. Here it's is: I'm Bo Peep and he's the big, scary creature.

This year, Steve and I decided to take the low effort approach for our costumes. Can you guess what we are?

Points to anyone who guessed Fish & Chips and The Jello Shooter.

1 comment:

Bubba Harmon said...

"Grrrrr." "What's the matter with you?" "Mutton.."