Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer of Scanning

Our new scanner has a feeder so I'm making full use of it and scanning old photos. You know, from back in the day when we actually took film in to get developed?

Here are a few from when Steve and I first met. We were working for the same company and they'd send us (and another person) out on the road for three weeks at a time. You can probably tell from the gargantuan hole behind us that this was taken at the Grand Canyon. I think this was one of our weekend road trips while we were working in Fort Huachuca, AZ. It's probably hard to tell, but Steve is wearing the cut-off, paper-thin Harley t-shirt that I dreaded oh so much.


I think this next one was taken by our friend Rina at a rest stop somewhere in the middle of hell. Hell being somewhere between El Paso, TX and Albuquerque, NM where there was nothing to look at and no radio stations.


2 comments:

M. said...

omg how friggin' cute!

CherryDeGrassi said...

Ha! I just realized that I have the same outfit on in both pics.