Sunday, May 16, 2010

Reset Button

Tomorrow is my first official workday after hitting the Reset button on my work life. I'm sure it's going to take me a little while to get comfortable and figure out exactly what it is I'm doing.

The good news is that last Friday I submitted a proposal for a training manual project before we left for WV. I was a bit worried that I didn't put enough details into the proposal, but submitted it anyway. I'm glad I did because the employer awarded me the project just a few hours later. WOOT! For this project I'll need to write a training manual on BARTENDING! I've started reviewing the existing materials that the employer provided me and it's been pretty interesting and fun so far. Don't get me wrong; this project pays very little, but it's a refreshing break from the hum-drum software application manuals.

No comments: