Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Tunes

Some of my favorite Christmas tunes, in no particular order. Click on the name for a listen. Enjoy!

* Last Christmas (Wham): That's right and I'm not ashamed. I'm talking about George Michael and that other guy whose name no one can remember without the help of Google.

* Baby It's Cold Outside (Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Jordan): Okay, it’s not really a Christmas song, but I only seem to think of this song during the holidays and wonder why I don't listen to it more often.

* Christmas Wrapping (The Waitresses): Perfectly cheesy from the '80s.

* All I Want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey): She reminds me of an oversized chipmunk, but this song puts me in a good mood.

I know I said these weren't in any particular order, but my absolute favorite is U2's Baby Please Come Home. I could listen to this song all day long.



No comments: